Search This Blog

20 September 2018

Sherlock Holmes graphic novels

Ages ago (here) I highlighted a Sherlock Holmes graphic novel that I'd picker up because:
a). I love Holmes
b). I love comics
c). It was £2; and
 
d). I remembered reading about it in Tim Quinn's autobiography and thinking "that'll be annoying to try and find on ebay - there'll be a million entries for The hound of the Baskervilles - I don't even know what I'm looking for"




Anyway, the good news is that I finally managed to pick up the 'sister' volume the other day, so here it is...

48 pages of black and white art throughout.



This is what Tim has to say about this particular publishing adventure in his autobiography...

Here's Tim & Gyles (photos taken some years apart given the change in the colour of Tim's hair)


Here's the back cover of the book advertising "volume 2" 


No comments:

Post a Comment