Search This Blog

29 March 2024

UPDATED: Tiny Toon Adventures comic - 1994/5

 Here's one I'm filing under "I don't know much about this comic - so I'm recording it here in the hope that I'll be able to update this post in due course when more information comes to light".

This is not to be confused with the Marvel UK comic of the same name from 1992/3.

For this update I've added cover images for issues 111, 12, 13 and 14. 
So I've now 'extended' the known end date for this title from (my first ever post about it) from issue 6 to issue 14; this means we've also extended its life into 1995 but it's still undated and I still don't know when it ended.

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #1, 65p, 1994
the ebay seller has this listed as being from 1994. The cover art is by Dave King

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #2, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #3, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #4, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #5, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #6, 65p
David M Windett (or Dave Windett as I think of him) has signed his cover art here

Credits for this strip are as follows:
Writer = John Walker
Penciller = Horacio Saavedra
Inker = Ruben Torreiro
Letterer = Nick Napoitano
Colourist = Tom Ziuko

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #7, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #8, 65p


Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #9, 65p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #10, 80p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #11, 70p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #12, 70p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #13, 70p

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #14, 70p


No comments:

Post a Comment