Search This Blog

1 October 2018

Eagle 100 merchandise

To celebrate new Eagle reaching issue 100 there were prizes to be won, I was reading new Eagle in 1984 but I didn't enter the competition at the time so I was very pleased to pick this up years later... 

It's hard to read but it says...
"Dear Reader, 
Congratulations! Enclosed is the prize you have won for being selected as a winner of "Eagle's 100 freebies" Competition.

May I also take this opportunity of thanking you for the loyal support you have given our publication since its relaunch in 1982.

Best wishes,

Your Friend,

The Editor"


Here's the cover of new Eagle #100 (dated 18th February 1984) 

Here's the advert from inside #100 - t-shirts were given away first and then the Eagle100 pens (which I've never seen)


No comments:

Post a Comment