Search This Blog

19 October 2018

Pat Mills new blog series launches

For anyone who missed the heads up yesterday from Pat Mills... 
...he has a new blog series that has just launched...
...called Storyteller - part 1 is called 'Creative jamming' and as Pat himself says...

I’m often asked by fans and prospective writers about my storytelling. Why I write. How I write. How I created various characters. What are the tricks of the trade? Where do I get my inspiration from? How do I get over writer’s block and so on.

So I thought it was time I answered those questions and shared my experiences in a series of weekly blogs, starting this week with CREATIVE JAMMING. I hope it will make Storyteller a useful ‘How To’ guide for writers – whether we’re talking comics, novels or film. Because the ground rules are ultimately the same. And many of those rules apply to comic artists, too – as one of my particular fortes seems to be discovering talented artists and pointing them in the right direction. So I’ll be covering the ground from their point of view, too.

You can read all abaht it here

No comments:

Post a Comment