Search This Blog

19 October 2019

Mario Capaldi - Sylvanian Families (part 1)

Following on from recent Marvel UK postings (herehere and here) many of which featured covers by Mario Capaldi I thought I'd pull together a listing of his work on Original Sylvanian Families

Why? Well I knew from a few issues that I'd picked up that Mario seemed to have done the cover artwork on plenty of the issues but I didn't know if he'd done all of them. Anyway, there's too many issues to all fit into one blog posting so I've broken it into a few, smaller more manageable chunks...

Original Sylvanian Families, Marvel UK comic, issue 1, 22nd October 1988

Original Sylvanian Families, Marvel UK comic, issue 2, 5th November 1988

Original Sylvanian Families, Marvel UK comic, issue 3, 19th November 1988

Original Sylvanian Families, Marvel UK comic, issue 4, 3rd December 1988

Original Sylvanian Families, Marvel UK comic, issue 5, 17th December 1988

No comments:

Post a Comment