Search This Blog

21 August 2023

UPDATED: Manga Publishing - Mortal Kombat, Tournament Edition

Recently I've looked at some of the mid-90s comics published by Manga publishing. To date I've looked at:
Tank Girl - here
Mortal Kombat - here
I'm still unclear how many other titles they published but I'll keep looking. They also published a (as far as I can tell) 3 issue bi-monthly title 'Mortal Kombat - tournament edition'.

For this update I've added potential source material comics.

Mortal Kombat - tournament edition #1, January 1996, manga publishing

Perhaps this comic (below) is the source of the material in the comic above - image c/o here

Mortal Kombat - tournament edition #2, March 1996, manga publishing

Perhaps this comic (below) is the source of the material in the comic above - image c/o here

Mortal Kombat - tournament edition #3, May 1996, manga publishing

This looks like the source for the material in the above comic

I'm unclear whether any material from this issue below would have ended up in the issue #3 of the Manga title. Included here for completeness.




No comments:

Post a Comment