Search This Blog

22 July 2023

Zones - London Editions, 1990

Inspired by an article I came across recently about DC action! I thought I should add its sister title Zones to the blog here - if only to add it to the growing list of '90s comics that I've covered here.

The articles in question are here (on Michael's Carroll's essential Rusty Staples blog) and here (on the much missed Starlogged) blog.

From the publication dates (below) you'll notice that it was published in the months when DC Action! was not being published. I'm unclear why they didn't just publish DC Action! monthly but there you go.

Zones, issue 1, April 1990, published by London Editions, £1.75

Zones, issue 2, June 1990, published by London Editions, £1.75

Zones, issue 3, August 1990, published by London Editions, £1.75

Zones, issue 4, October 1990, published by London Editions, £1.75


No comments:

Post a Comment