Search This Blog

13 January 2020

UPDATED: Zig and Zag's zogazine

Following some positive feedback from my initial posting about the Zogazine I've been able to add a little more information to my original posting, updates are highlighted in red...

As someone with an interest in comics produced by Fleetway (in all its incarnations) rather than DC Thomson I thought I'd share some images of the 6 issue 'Zig and Zag's zogazine' that Fleetway editions produced in late 1994 / early 1995.

Art is just by the one artist, John Moore, but also Kev Sutherland wrote the stories and Mike Butcher was editor (although Dave Hunt is also credited in issue 4 as editor), Elitta Fell also involved (lettering) and Dave Windett pencilled the strips.

I have to say that I'm impressed with how much of a comic this actually is - I thought it might just all be large photos and stuff with mimima actual comics content, but no, it's a real comic.


Dave Hunt also had this to say...





Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #1 (Fleetway Editions ltd), October 1994

Free gift from issue 1...





Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #2 (Fleetway Editions ltd), November 1994


Free gift from issue 2...






Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #3 (Fleetway Editions ltd), December 1994


Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #4 (Fleetway Editions ltd), January 1995



Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #5 (Fleetway Editions ltd), February 1995




Zig and Zag's zogazine - issue #6 (Fleetway Editions ltd), March 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment