Search This Blog

31 March 2020

Wonder comic from Esso, covers gallery part 2 of 2

I've looked (here) at Wonder comic before but in case you missed it this rare comic was 16 pages long (4 in full colour) and was professionally produced with high quality artists on each strip. The lead strip is 'Wonder boy and tiger' and the other strip in colour is 'Hovercraft patrol' by Luis Bermejo. 

As a starter for 10 here's my guide to what Wonder looked like - I've got most of the issues up to issue 20 but not all of them so if you can help fill in any of the gaps just let me know.

I'll try and cover the contents of Wonder another day but enjoy my covers gallery for now...

Lew Stringer covered Wonder on his old blog here and here   



Wonder comic from Esso, issue 11

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 12

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 13

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 14

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 15

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 16

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 17

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 18
cover not to hand

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 19
cover not to hand

Wonder comic from Esso, issue 20

No comments:

Post a Comment