Just published, by Total Film it seems, is Comic Heroes issue 29. At £7.99, albeit quarterly, this is a magazine which often has to work hard to justify its place in my shopping basket, but this time around it has much to recommend it.
So there is:
- lead article on Rebellion's acquisition of the Fleetway archive
- a page on Hookjaw
- Warhammer 40k from Titan (2 pages)
- Leah Moore and John Reppion (2 pages)
- Simon Furman and Geoff Senior (2 pages) on To the death
- 8 pages on Brendan McCarthy
- 6 pages on Ben Haggarty & Adam Brockbank talking about Mezolith book 2 (you remember book one from the DFC comic right?)
- 8 pages on Jock
- and Flintlock issue 1 gets highlighted as one of the best indie comics around right now
And plenty more besides.
As ever, the pictures and big and the words well-spread out to help fill this out to a hefty 132 glossy pages.