Search This Blog

15 January 2021

UPDATED: The Beano & The Dandy jigsaws

Following on from recent jigsaws posts...

The Perishers jigsaws are here
2000AD jigsaws are here
Captain Britain jigsaws are here
Swift jigsaws are here

...and because, even now, Christmas is the season of the largest jigsaw puzzle in the house. Anyway, my eye was caught by Beano / Dandy jigsaws and so I went to see what I could find. There are probably more but here's what I've found so far - if you know of more do just let me know...

Jigsaws with no obvious manufacturere


Gibsons jigsaws
Gibsons jigsaw reference - G800



Gibsons jigsaw reference - G7015


Another Gibsons produced jigsaw - reference number unknown


Gibsons jigsaw reference - G7071 (I think!)








Jigsaws produced by MB


there's a Bash Street Kids jigsaw lurking at the back of this photo...



Jigsaws produced by Waddingtons


Jigsaws produced by Michael Shanfield




No comments:

Post a Comment