Search This Blog

13 June 2019

rare Captain Britain merchandise up for grabs

Phil Shrimpton has kindly agreed to let me share these images of a particular piece of Captain Britain merchandise that he's currently selling (here)...yes it's a Captain Britain pinafore, I mean, chest motif...apparently the original purchaser was rather underwhelmed with this (really?) and never played with it...so it's in such great condition now...

Check out those (plastic) wrist bands...





This Cap. merchandise reminded me that there were Captain Britain jigsaws too...in my head there were only a couple but as you can see (from my ebay swipes) below, there were (at least) 4 jigsaws...



I don't own any of these so can't tell you if there are titles or numbers to help identify them further (and show us if there are any more jigsaws), anyway, keep your eye peeled in your local charity shops for these beauties...

No comments:

Post a Comment