Search This Blog

1 February 2021

Russ Abbott's fun book - the rest

I've looked here and here for the contributions that Carlos Ezquerra made to that well-known (!) book - Russ Abbott's Fun Book


The credits page is very precise for the writers but, frustratingly, not so precise for the artists. Anyway the Bardon Press artists who are credited book has credits for are as follows...Carlos Ezquerra (a style I can recognise), John Stokes (a style I can recognise), Vincente Ibanez, Perez, Jordi Macabich & J Garcia.

So, the question is, can you help me link individual pages with individual artists? For instance, I'd love to know what Jordi Macabich submitted. I haven't scanned all the images in the book but I've tried to include examples of the different artistic styles.

In happier times at the White House...but who is the artist?

There's a signature in the final panel here...

Here's John Stokes artwork...

Here's John Stokes artwork...

Unsure of the artist here...

Unsure of the artist here...

Unsure of the artist here...




No comments:

Post a Comment