Search This Blog

4 May 2020

Warhammer monthly comic - focus on Simon Davis covers

Recently I've been working my way through the cover artists who graced the cover of Warhammer monthly comic back in the late 90s / early '00s...

Issues 1-10 is here

Issues 11-20 is here
Issues 21-30 is here
Issues 31-40 is here
Issues 51-60 is here
Issues 61-70 is here
Issues 71-80 is here
Issues 81-86 is here

But obviously if you're after a particular artist I realised that it'd be a bit of a slog going through all those links, so instead I'm going to do a bit of a short-cut selection here and just look at the covers of a single artist at a time.

I looked at Clint Langley's covers here 
I looked at Colin MacNeil's covers here
I looked at Kev Hopgood's covers here
I looked at Kev Walker's covers here

Next up is Simon Davis...

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 4, cover by Simon Davis



Warhammer monthly comic - issue 19, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 31, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 34, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 40, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 55, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 59, cover by Simon Davis

Warhammer monthly comic - issue 65, cover by Simon Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment