Search This Blog

10 August 2026

Steve Holland books

I've looked before at the British comics reference works by a number of authors...

i). Dennis Gifford books here (with all Gifford posts here
ii). Lofts & Adley books are here
iii). Dennis Gifford is here 
iv). David Ashford is here
v). Ray Moore is here
vi). Martin Hamer is here
vii). Colin Morgan is here
viii). Alan Clark is here
ix). Norman Wright is here
x). Martin & Hazel Trouse is here
xi). Tony Summerfield is here

I've looked before at one of Steve Holland's books (the Mike Western story - here) and I don't propose to list ALL of Steve's books (there are too many!) but I'm happy to highlight any of titles that I spot and that might be of interest to readers here...

Lion index by Steve Holland & Gary Armitage


The case of the perplexing pen-names - Steve Holland
currently on ebay here

No comments:

Post a Comment