There's been quite a few volumes published by DC Thomson recently reprinting material from their various picture library titles. I've been trying to keep up with them but it's quite hard! So, this is what has been published so far (I think!) - but please do let me know if I've missed any. Once I've got a complete list I'll add some cover images etc
I've got ones in green; need titles in red
Braddock of bomber command
Cadman - the fighting coward
Codename Warlord - volume 1
Codename Warlord - volume 2
Commandos vs Zombies - volume 1
Commandos vs Zombies - volume 2
The D-Day files - Operation Overlord
The Dunkirk diaries
The fear files
The gurhka files
Ramsey's raiders - volume 1
Ramsey's raiders - volume 2
The sci fi files
Sergeant Rayker
Spellbound
Starblazer - volume 1 [Operation overkill; Jaws of death]
Starblazer - volume 2 [The web of Arcon; The death reaper]
The tank collection - volume 1
The tank collection - volume 2
The Vietnam collection
Union Jack Jackson
Football picture library - the best of We are United
Football picture library - the best of Stark
No comments:
Post a Comment