Search This Blog

10 October 2026

Sean Phillips - all his own work

I'm collecting these images because at some point in the future people will wonder "now that I've collected all his amazing regular comics stuff what ELSE is out there that I should look out for?"And the answer is this stuff...

Sean Phillips - Blow Up
sold out, £25, contained four hundred pages of comic panels, concept sketches and life drawings.

Sean Phillips - Framed
Not yet available here but will have A collection of some of the DVD and Blu-ray covers I've painted recently. 96 pages, full colour, US comic size paperback. Signed and numbered edition of 100.

Sean Phillips - Still
Available here for £10 - A collection of some of the film and television inspired commissions I've painted recently. 32 pages, full colour, US comic size. Signed and numbered edition of 300.

Sean Phillips - Life
Yours for £30 and available here - A softcover collection of every life drawing I've ever drawn in chronological order, including all the bad ones. Over 40 years of drawings from schooldays until now. Signed and sketched in by Sean Phillips. 700 pages, softcover.

Sean Phillips - Press
Yours for £22 and available here - Three hundred pen portraits from the newspaper. 300 pages, softcover. Signed and sketched in by Sean Phillips.

...there's probably other stuff that Sean has produced (and which has just sold out of so it's been removed from his website) and I'd love to have examples of that to add to this listing.

Follow Sean on BlueSky here

No comments:

Post a Comment