Search This Blog

29 May 2018

Doctor Who Weekly #0

Dez Skinn continues his one man effort to bring '70s comic strips back to the present day with this little beauty...


As he says on that facebook…
Talking about dummies (no jokes, please!) a while back I produced a special commemorative Doctor Who Weekly #0 - a printing of the original mock-up that I took along to the BBC to secure the license in 1979. Only 100 copies printed, which disappeared pronto. So, as a guest of the forthcoming Vworp convention and feeling I couldn't turn up empty-handed, I produced another limited edition of DWW #0 (a slight variant and without the s+n certificate so as not to devalue the original 100 but still with the explanatory "Letter from the Dezter").

Anybody not attending or impatient can actually get it from me now. It's £24.95 inc postage (UK; plus £4.00 Europe, £5.50 rest of world). Just Paypal the amount to Dezskinn1@yahoo.co.uk and we'll mail it out pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment