Search This Blog

18 November 2019

Lion Picture Library issues 1-10

I've looked (here) at rare Captain Condor merchandise, and in the course of those researches discovered that he'd been featured in a few issues of Lion Picture Library.


When I started looking for which issues I couldn't find a group of images anywhere so I had to rustle up my own list...what's most interesting to me is how these early issues had a named character in them rather than a hero you'd never come across before. Does that mean that these were strips reprinted from the comics? I'm not sure as I don't own any of these picture libraries. If you think you can hep just let me know.

For now though here's part 1 of my guide to Lion Picture Library, enjoy! 

Lion Picture Library issue 1 - Paddy Payne

Lion Picture Library issue 2 - Robot Archie
cover art looks like it's by Eric Parker to me

Lion Picture Library issue 3 - Paddy Payne

Lion Picture Library issue 4 - Robot Archie
cover art looks like it's by Eric Parker to me

Lion Picture Library issue 5 - Paddy Payne

Lion Picture Library issue 6 - Captain Condor

Lion Picture Library issue 7 - Paddy Payne

Lion Picture Library issue 8 - Robot Archie

Lion Picture Library issue 9 - Captain Condor

Lion Picture Library issue 10 - Scoop Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment