Search This Blog

6 April 2022

Atomeka Press - A1 (original series)

A couple of recent purchases (and the death of Garry Leach) has spurred me on to look at Atomeka Press. A look at the Grand Comics database (here) is helpful (thanks for the images!) but incomplete. So, I thought I'd try and rustle up my own complete (?) list of Atomeka publications. I'm going to start with the (original) A1 title and then move onto other series. All of the below have great contributors and are well worth tracking down. 

As ever, if you spot I've missed anything then just let me know...

A1 - issue 1 (1989) - cover by Garry Leach

A1 - issue 2 (1989) - cover by John Bolton (below) and Dave McKean (rear cover)

A1 - issue 3 (1989) - cover by Brian Bolland


A1 - issue 4 (1989) - front cover by Simon Bisley, back cover by Moebius

A1 - issue 1 (1989) - cover by William Stout

A1 - issue 1 (1989) - cover by Jamie Hewlett

The A1 true life bikini confidential - cover by Adam Hughes 




No comments:

Post a Comment