Search This Blog

2 December 2022

Marvel UK's 1994 - Jim Henson's Muppet Babies

Here's one I'm filing under "I don't know much about this comic - so I'm recording it here in the hope that I'll be able to update this post in due course when more information comes to light".

What I do know is that this is not to be confused with a Muppet Babies comic series from 1986 that Marvel UK produced. Images for issue 1+3 come from the flickr account of cover illustrator Paul Gamble (here)

Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, Marvel UK, issue 1, 12th October 1994

Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, Marvel UK, issue 1, 9th November 1994
image not to hand - can you help?

Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, Marvel UK, issue 3, 7th December 1994

Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, Marvel UK, summer special


No comments:

Post a Comment