Search This Blog

7 December 2022

Zoo comic - the cartoon strip collection

Here's a title that I know almost nothing about Zoo comic. Published by Redan (but when?), I'm not sure how long it lasted but I can see that its contents were all reprints - including Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield and others. Any other info. very welcome!

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 1
cover image not to hand - can you help?

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 2

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 3
cover image not to hand - can you help?

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 4

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 5
cover image not to hand - can you help?

Zoo - the cartoon strip collection issue 6


3 comments:

  1. I have all 6 of zoo. Would be happy to provide info and photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much for the offer - I now have cover scans of all 6 issues but I'd love to know if the actual issues have publication dates recorded anywhere? Thanks very much!

      Delete
    2. Hi Carl, I'm a collector of Calvin and Hobbes. Is there any chance you would consider selling Zoo #4 #5 and #6? Thanks.

      Delete