Search This Blog

21 February 2023

Short Fuse - Cliff Robinson & Glenn Fabry

Some day I'll look in more detail at Short Fuse comic fanzine - I just need to get hold of some issues of it first! The problem being that they always seem to go for high prices whenever I (rarely) see them listed on eBay. Hey-ho. 

Instead, here's are some Short Fuse images from something I do actually own, yes it's ArkenSword #19. As it says on page 3 "...the last issue of Short Fuse is not be published, so some of that material has been transferred to these pages"). So here are the 2 'bomb' images plus an Alan Davis/Paul Neary piece...

Cliff Robinson draws Judge Dredd and a short fuse

The cover to Arken Sword issue #19

Here's Glenn Fabry's Sláine and a short fuse...plus John Bolton's Wolverine

and here's that Alan Davis / Paul Neary piece I mentioned earlier...


No comments:

Post a Comment