Search This Blog

24 October 2023

UPDATED: Young Marvelman club

Here on the blog I'm always happy to feature ephemera associated with comics characters because, well, it's so ephemeral and thus much less likely to survive! That makes it more interesting, to me, to collect than, say, a specific run of comics.

Anyway, I'm indebted to the Facebook page of Paul Chambers (who runs the comic shop in Glastonbury) who shared this image recently...

I've no idea how much (Young) Marvelman ephemera is out there but this'll be the post that gets updated each time I find a new bit. Thanks to Paul for starting me off on this search.

UPDATE: I'm very grateful to friend of the blog Derek Wilson for sharing these rare further images of (Young) Marvelman ephemera with me...








No comments:

Post a Comment