Search This Blog

2 July 2024

Battleground fanzine

A new one for me is this covers gallery for Battleground ('The comics discussion fanzine') from back in the day. I'd love to know how many issues this lasted. I remember seeing adverts for this in the back of Comics International but I never ordered a copy, more fool me by the looks of it - this looks great!

Battleground #1
cover not to hand - can you help?

Battleground #2
cover not to hand - can you help?

Battleground #3, cover by Adrian Hughes

contains this centrespread by Glenn Fabry

and there's an interview with him; and an interview with Paul Grist. In fact here's a look at the contents...


Battleground #4
cover not to hand - can you help?

Battleground #5, cover by Adrian Hughes



1 comment:

  1. FANSCENE
    https://www.comicsfanzines.co.uk › ...
    I remember oicking this fanzine up at the time. I did hsve the last issue but im afraid time has dimed my memory of what the kadt issue was. The covers ti issue 1 and 2 are on the above link.

    ReplyDelete