Search This Blog

28 April 2020

Sonic the Comic poster magazines

I've (slowly) been collecting back issues of Fleetway's Sonic the Comic for a while now (collecting slowly because the individual issues tend to be relatively pricey) and I've always been aware that there is was also a series of 9 poster magazine produced as well.

I recently acquired one of these (these seem even harder to collect than the normal run of the comic) and it inspired me to actually check out what the other issues look like. Thanks to the Sonic fandom wiki (here) I can see what all the issues look like...

You'll see that some of the issues (3-9) contain new comic strip material, so those are the most interesting as far as I'm concerned.

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 1)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 2)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 3)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 4)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 5)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 6)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 7)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 8)

Sonic the comic poster mag (issue 9)

Images sourced from here - a great site, loads of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment