Search This Blog

26 October 2020

My Horse comic (1973/4)

Inspired by this post...
...the other day I went off to see what more I could find out about this (previously unknown to me as well) title, here's what I've found out so far...


My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 1
image not to hand - can you help?

My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 2

one story - The foal

My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 3
Two stories -  
The unwanted pony  
A horse called Ebony 

My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 4
Two stories
For sale...Rasmus
Christine's lucky day

My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 5
image not to hand - can you help?

My Horse comic, Top Sellers, issue 6
Two stories
Starlight
Stallion of the moors

I've no way of working out how long this lasted for after issue 6

The artists highlighted by David Roach mentions in the original post are Jose Ortiz and Manuel Bellalta. The only signature I can spot is in issue 6...

Page 1 of issue 6

Panel 1 signature enlarged - does this say Bellalta?




No comments:

Post a Comment