Search This Blog

2 October 2020

Tiernen Trevallion draws Warhammer, part 1

A recent episode of the Mega City book club (episode 123 - available here - look under the 'June 2020' heading) featured plenty of chat about the artist Tiernen Trevallion. I'd not read the 2000AD story under discussion but I thought I'd have a look on my shelf to see if I'd come across Tiernen's work before. This is what I found...

Warhammer monthly #62 (December 2002) - 'Tales from the ten-tailed cat - The tomb robber's tale' 




Warhammer monthly #64 (January 2003) 'Tales from the ten-tailed cat - The barkeeper's tale'


Warhammer monthly #81 (March 2004) - Daemonifuge, the thrice-born (part 1)




Warhammer monthly #82 (May 2004) - Daemonifuge, the thrice-born (part 2)


Warhammer monthly #83 (July 2004) - Daemonifuge, the thrice-born (part 3) 





No comments:

Post a Comment