Search This Blog

18 November 2020

UPDATED: vintage 'Daily Mirror' newspaper strip reprints

Following on from my post earlier this week (here) about Captain Reilly-Ffoul I thought I'd see what other vintage newspaper strip reprints are out there under the 'Mirror features publication' banner.

This is what I've found so far, do let me know if you've come across any other titles...(3 books added to the bottom of this post)

Jane on the sawdust trail

Jane's summer idle!

Garth - man of mystery

Belinda - shooting star

Belinda and the bomb alley boys!

The last 3 images are taken from the brilliant dandare.info site

Patsy's reflections

Patsy's Christmas reflections

Patsy's

The sly, sinister, scurvy adventures of Captail Reilly-FFoul

Friend of the blog Steven Taylor reminded me of this reprint...

Buck Ryan - the case of the broken thistle

and then, slightly later on, there were these reprints as well...

Farewell to Jane

...and then there was this unusual 'two in one' book...
 
Garth and Romeo Brown




No comments:

Post a Comment