Search This Blog

9 November 2021

Swift Quester's book 3

I've looked before (here) at merchandise associated with Swift comic and I've also looked at one publication in particular - the Swift quester book here. The quester badges that were available are shown on the merchandise post and I thought that was it. Until now! I've now discovered that this 'promotion' was so successful it was run on at least a further 2 occasions. 

How do we know this? I present Swift quester's book 3...

The approach seems the same as before, that is, cut out images from the comics over a series of weeks to (encourage loyalty) complete the whole album.







Girl used a similar tactic for their 'Personality parade' - more details on this post

Eagle used a similar tactic for their 'Famous men of today' - more details on this post

No comments:

Post a Comment