Search This Blog

28 March 2022

Rivers of London comics - Body work

I've long enjoyed the Rivers of London book series (by Ben Aaronovitch) and I've been delighted at how many comic spin-off series there have been. Hmmm, I wondered just how many comics are there? Well, time to start looking into this. First up...Body Work. If you spot any comics I've missed just let me know...

So far I've looked at...
Deadly ever after issue 1 here

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #1, cover 1 (of 2)

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #1, cover 2 (of 2)

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #1, Zavvi ZBox exclusive

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #2

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #3

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #4

Rivers of London comics - Body Work, issue #5


No comments:

Post a Comment