Search This Blog

22 March 2022

UPDATED: Gargoyles - Titan comics

I've looked before at comics from Titan comics (here) and I wanted to look at another title I know very little about. Gargoyles ran in 1996/7 for, I think, a maximum of 10 issues (see below for more details).

So, without further ado, here's my covers gallery. As ever, there are a few gaps so if you can help out do let me know.

New addition to this post is the addition of the issue #5 & issue #7 cover

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 1, November 1996

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 2, December 1996
Here's an advert for issue #2 (from the pages of Jonny Quest - the real adventures - issue 2).

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 3, January 1997 [on the right]

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 4, February 1997

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 5, March 1997

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 6, April 1997

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 7, May 1997

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 8, June 1997
image not to hand - can you help?

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 9, July 1997
image not to hand - can you help?

Gargoyles comic, Titan comics, issue 10, August 1997
image not to hand - can you help?

I note that issue #82 (June 1997) of Comics International lists issue #10 in the 'Advance listings' section but in issue #83 (July 1997) Gargoyles is listed as cancelled. I'm therefore assuming it could run until issue 10 but, of course, just because a title has been solicited doesn't mean it's been printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment