Search This Blog

2 March 2022

UPDATED: The art of John Bolton - sketchbooks etc.

Research for an upcoming thing requires me to google 'the art of John Bolton' - I'm looking for collections of his work and this is what I've found so far. Let me know if I've missed anything...

This seems to be the most well-known book of John's art (published in 2001)...

It also seems to have been re-printed (albeit with a different cover) in the Art Fantastix series

There's also this 2019 volume...described as being one of a limited edition of 100 copies - comes complete with cover sketch by the man himself. This sold for 155euro at auction.


I've also discovered this short run of magazines about John & his art...
The official John Bolton newsletter, issue 0

The official John Bolton magazine, issue 1, Spring 1995

The official John Bolton magazine, issue 2

The official John Bolton magazine, issue 3

This is harder to find out more details about but I'll keep looking...


No comments:

Post a Comment