Search This Blog

9 September 2022

Z comic - issue 2

I've looked previously here and here at "Z comic" - a comic produced by the Zodiac toy shops.

A 48 page full-colour comic (sadly my copy is only 44 pages long - the centre page poster having being whipped out of my copy). Issue 1 had no price on it, this is priced at 45p but then says "free with the compliments of Zodiac" - so I'm not quite sure what's going on there. Anyway, 48 pages fortnightly and free(-ish) is a lot of content to be putting out. I'm unclear how many further issues there were.




I haven't scanned example of ALL the strips, instead these are just to give you a flavour of the comic...

Star bears

Miami mice

Socca bear

Martin and the Martians - by Gibas/Benson


If you're interested in the stickers (see advert below) then check out this previous post I did on the subject...



No comments:

Post a Comment