Search This Blog

30 November 2022

Electric Soup - Frank Quitely

I've long wondered about the extent of Frank Quitely's involvement in Electric Soup, that is, precisely which issues did he work on? I don't have access to these comics so what I've found so far is based on eBay - I'd be delighted if anyone could help fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

As you'll see below he did work for issue 4 (back cover), 5 (front cover) and 8 (front cover) - but I'm sure he must have been providing interior art too.

Electric Soup issue 4 (back cover)

Electric Soup issue 5 (front cover)

Electric Soup issue 8 (front cover)


Non-Quitely covers

Electric Soup issue 6 (front cover)

Electric Soup issue 10 (front cover)

Electric Soup issue 12 (front cover)

Electric Soup issue 15 (front cover)


Electric Soup issue Best of issues 1-7 (front cover)






No comments:

Post a Comment