Search This Blog

28 January 2023

Tiny Toon Adventures comic - 1994

Here's one I'm filing under "I don't know much about this comic - so I'm recording it here in the hope that I'll be able to update this post in due course when more information comes to light".

This is not to be confused with the Marvel UK comic of the same name from 1992.

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #1, 65p, 1994
the ebay seller has this listed as being from 1994. The cover scan isn;t quite good enough for me to be able to make out the artist signature that is just to the right of Bugs's tail


Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #2, 65p
image not to hand - can you help?

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #3, 65p
image not to hand - can you help?

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #4, 65p
image not to hand - can you help?

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #5, 65p
image not to hand - can you help?

Tiny Toon Adventures, issue #6, 65p
David M Windett (or Dave Windett as I think of him) has signed his cover art here

Credits for this strip are as follows:
Writer = John Walker
Penciller = Horacio Saavedra
Inker = Ruben Torreiro
Letterer = Nick Napoitano
Colourist = Tom Ziuko

No comments:

Post a Comment