Search This Blog

1 April 2023

Etherington brothers comics - the early years

I've been interested in looking at the early comics works of the Etherington brothers for some time now and I've finally scooped up enough images to get me started. There's a lot of gaps here though so I'd be delighted for any help that anyone can give me.

Yore! 
This was (according to this link) was free with issue 6 of Dennis and Gnasher megazine #6. This was a collection of material that had previously appeared in The Dandy.



There's also Malcolm Magic. This appeared as single issues and then as collected editions. I don't have any images (yet!) of the single issues but I'm slightly better off with the collected editions. Here's volume 1...this has issues 1-3 collected



so that just leaves me looking for cover images for collected edition #2, 3 & 4.

There was also a "consolidated" collected edition with all 12 issues & extra stuff.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment