Search This Blog

22 February 2024

Thundercats promotional comic #2

I looked previously (here in fact) about a promotional Thundercats comic that Steve Parkhouse had worked on. Even more recently I was alerted to the fact that there was a 2nd issue of this comic. Now I find that there's one up for sale on eBay right at the moment. You can bid on it right here - bidding ends the evening of 26th of February

This time the comic is uncredited. The art is not as good as it was before so I'm going to rule Steve Parkhouse out as the artist but I'm struggling to rule anyone in as the actual artist. Any ideas? Just let me know.




Update: I've now been told that...
both these Thundercats/Woolworths promo comics were extracts from the UK Marvel Thundercats comics from 1987. The first promo (18 Oct 1986) from issue #1 (cover dated 21st Mar 87), and the second promo (14 Mar 1987) from issue #2 (cover dated 28th Mar 87).

No comments:

Post a Comment