Search This Blog

24 September 2020

Shelving treasures - part 2

Having recently re-arranged my collection of comics I thought I'd share a few photos of my collection - all of it squeezed into the spare bedroom. I covered my Eagle books & annuals the other day (here). Onto some new images then...

Warhammer comic and trade paperbacks (with Comics International collection below)


This is my '80s / '90s comic runs - includes new Eagle, Speed, Tornado, Starlord, Red Dwarf, Thunderbirds, Stingray and plenty more! All now in all alphabetical order - yay!  

And now we've got a shelf of comic reference books (plus another glimpse of the Comics International collection).  

And we finish up with the newspaper comics shelf (and a glimpse, on the shelf below, of the Comic Journal and Denis Gifford's ACE newsletter)


No comments:

Post a Comment