Search This Blog

25 September 2020

Strips 78 - the 2000AD contributors

I've been looking at various comic conventions recently (for a complete list check out the bottom of this post) and I recently looked at 'Strips 78' here - I noticed that there were a number of contributions from 2000AD artists so I thought I'd gather that all here for your benefit....

I'd be interested if anyone could tell me if the pictures by McMahon and Ranson relate to any particular stories that they've come across - thanks!


Brian Bolland

John M Burns


Mick McMahon


Arthur Ranson


Kev O'Neill


Dave Gibbons

If you're interested in other comic brochures then check out my other posts on the subject...

Bristol comic expo (2004-2014) is here
London comic festival 2003 is here
Kev Sutherland festival original art is here
A 'Lawless 2019' miscellany is here
Boys and Girls exhibitions of the 1950s and '60s is here
Glasgow comic art convention is here
Edinburgh art convention is here
Hi-Ex convention is here
UKCAC - part 1 - is here
UKCAC - part 2 - is here
UKCAC - part 3 - is here
BICS convention is here
Glasgow comic con is here 
Kapow! con is here
British comic conventions, 1970-76 is here
British comic conventions, 1977-81 is here

A miscellany is here 





No comments:

Post a Comment