Search This Blog

30 September 2020

UPDATED: James Peaty writes Warhammer

Listening to the Mega City Book Club on the way to work this week I heard Eamonn talking to James Peaty (@JamesPeaty1575) about his early comic writing work on Warhammer comic. So, I thought I'd fish out the issues that James contributed to so that you'll all know what to look out for...

Updated items are shown in red

His contributions are as follows:
#62 = The '19ers (illustrated by David Millgate)
#64 = The '19ers
#65 = The '19ers
#57 = The '19ers
#68 = The '19ers
#79 = Quarry (illustrated by John Stokes)
#80 = Quarry 
#81 = Quarry 
#83 = Hammerbildt (illustrated by Gary Erskine)
#84 = Hammerbildt
#85 = Hammerbildt

Warhammer monthly #62

Warhammer monthly #64

Warhammer monthly #65

Warhammer monthly #68

Warhammer monthly #79


 Warhammer monthly #80

Warhammer monthly #81

Warhammer monthly #83

Warhammer monthly #84

Warhammer monthly #85

Black Library also published a more text heavy magazine, Inferno, and this also had some of James's work in. I don't have a full collection of Inferno (I'm currently missing issues 28, 40 and 46) but apart from those I've been through the rest of my collection and found the following...
Inferno #42 (May / June 2004) - 'Blood cried for blood'

Inferno #43 (July / August 2004) - 'The cuckoo of Hammerbilt'



No comments:

Post a Comment