Search This Blog

8 June 2022

Atomeka - Eddy Current by Ted McKeever

A couple of recent purchases (and the death of Garry Leach) has spurred me on to look at Atomeka Press. A look at the Grand Comics database (here) is helpful (thanks for the images!) but incomplete. So, I thought I'd try and rustle up my own complete (?) list of Atomeka publications.

I've looked at the original A1 series (from 1989) here
The Epic comics anthology (from 1992) is here
A1 series (from 1992) is here
Damien Darke is here
Atomeka miscellany is 
A1 True life bikini confidential is here
Bojeffries Terror Tome is here

Eddy Current by Ted McKeever was published in 3 volumes (see ad in Bojeffries terror tome) in 2005

Eddy Current by Ted McKeever, book 1 - Atomeka Press

Eddy Current by Ted McKeever, book 2 - Atomeka Press

Eddy Current by Ted McKeever, book 3 - Atomeka Press


No comments:

Post a Comment