Search This Blog

24 May 2021

UPDATED: Graeme Neil Reid cover gallery

To celebrate the forthcoming release of yet another (!) Commando with a cover by Graeme Neil Reid I thought I'd rummage through my collection to see what examples of his art I have, so here we go  with my small gallery of his art that I have...

To see more of his art you can follow him on Twitter @GraemeNeilReid and buy stuff from him here

Commando 5153 - The red devil


Commando 5187 - Ice-cold commando

Commando 5193 - Cold steel

Commando 5225 - Mud and mayhem

Commando 5433 - Dead man's chest

Commando 5441 - Flak crew



And here's my link to all other mentions of Graeme's work on the blog

And here's a blast from the past...it's Ian Wheeler's (@ianwheeler_who) early noughties new eagle fanzine, Eagle Flies Again. I only realised the other day that Graeme had contributed the covers to them, but here they are...

Issue 13

Issue 14

No comments:

Post a Comment