Search This Blog

23 September 2021

fun n' games comic - 1969/70

I've looked before (here) at the fun n' Games comic produced in association with supermarket chain Tesco. There was also this article by friend of the blog Jeremy Briggs.

Recently some further issues have come to my attention so I'm adding them to my covers gallery (below) for two reasons. 

Firstly, we now know that the title lasted to at least issue 51 - previously issue 38 was the highest known number.

Secondly, interestingly, we can now see that the name of the comic changed (from Tesco fun 'n games to fun 'n games) at some point between issue 11 and issue 26.

Still plenty of gaps in the covers gallery - do let me know if you can help with any other covers.

My thanks to Adam Teitge for cover images for issues 11, 26 & 51

Tesco fun 'n games comic issue 1

Tesco fun 'n games comic issue 5

Tesco fun 'n games comic issue 8

Tesco fun 'n games comic issue 9

Tesco fun 'n games comic issue 11

fun 'n games comic issue 26

fun 'n games comic issue 51





No comments:

Post a Comment