Search This Blog

13 September 2021

Wanted comic - by George Nicholas

Way back when I started this blog I chose artist George Nicholas as the focus of my very earliest attentions.

You can check out all my links to George's work here

You can check out all my links to Wanted comic here - there's not much to see here because (until now) I didn't have access to many cover scans of Wanted. That's all changed now that I've found George's website here

There's even a section on the website devoted to Wanted (here) - so without further ado here are the covers of the 6 issues of Wanted you'll need to complete you collection...happy hunting! 

Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 1, August 1989
Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 2, September 1989
Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 3, October 1989
Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 4, November 1989
Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 5, December 1989
Wanted comic - with Budgie Malone and Owl Capone, issue 6, January 1990


No comments:

Post a Comment