Search This Blog

3 December 2020

Asterix calendars

A chance find at a bookshop last December has meant that, happily, an Asterix calendar has been hanging on my wall this year. 

Working out a gift list for this Christmas inspired me to see if a calendar has been produced for this...and, good news, it has been...



 
the calendar currently on my wall...



...I then started wondering if there had been calendars for other years...so far I've found just this one


A quick bit of googling brings up plenty of 'kalendars' for the German market but few others - or maybe they've just dropped the word 'kalendar' from the title (so that it can be sold more widely).

Anyway if you know of any other Asterix calendars do let me know - thanks.

In other Asterix news this week don't forget to check out this post from Down the Tubes

If you're interested in comic calendars then you can check out my previous posts on the subject...

1). Beano & Dandy calendars are here
2). Commando calendars are here
3). Judge Dredd calendars are here
4). Broons calendars are herehere and here
5). Oor Wullie is here
6). Dan Dare calendar is here
7). Miscellaneous calendars are here
8). Viz calendars are here

No comments:

Post a Comment