Search This Blog

20 December 2020

UPDATED: Glenn Fabry sketchbooks

I've enjoyed looking at the various programmes that have been produced to support all sorts of comic conventions over the years - one of the highlights for me in attending such a show is to meet the artists and to (just maybe) come away with an example of their art. If you can't afford a piece of original artwork then maybe a sketchbook from them is the next best thing? 

I looked at Glenn Fabry's sketchbooks a while back and have now added a further volume that I've discovered...it's currently on sale on eBay here for £67.50 (or offers)

A limited edition print run of 250 published by Inkiostro editions (in Italy) - comes complete with a sketch (see below)


The image on the left was printed in sketchbook #2 and the picture on the right was in sketchbook #3

And here are the 'normal' sketchbooks that exist... 

Glenn Fabry sketchbook 1

I looked in more detail at this sketchbook here and here

Glenn Fabry sketchbook 2
currently available to buy (not from me!) here

Glenn Fabry sketchbook 3
currently available to buy (not from me!) here

I've looked at Glenn's work a few times on the blog - check out all the posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment