Search This Blog

5 March 2019

Powerman - Dave Gibbons & Brian Bolland

I've covered some 'glimpses' of Powerman on the blog before (here) but I thought I'd also gather up, from around the internet, any covers I could find and then just update this posting as time goes by, so without further ado here's what I've found so far

It goes without saying that if you can help fill in any of the gaps in this over gallery then just drop me a line, cheers!

Issue 6

Issue 10

A glimpse of issue 11




Issue 18

Issue 19

Issue 21

Issue 23

And then Acme Press comics ran a 4 issue mini series reprinting a fraction of the Powerman output, covers look like this...







1 comment:

  1. That looks like a frame of Carlos Ezquerra art on the cover of issue 21? I also vaguely remember an interview with Ron Smith where he said he drew strips for Africa too.

    ReplyDelete