Search This Blog

14 October 2019

Updated - Swift picture books of

I recently acquired my first ever 'Swift picture book of...' - I've looked at Swift comic toys and collectables before (here and here) but it occurs to me that I've never really looked into this series of books. Right now I don't even know how many there are, but I think there's quite a lot, so let's have a quick google and see what I can find..

New additions denoted by red text
A Swift picture book Pets

A Swift picture book Buses, Coaches and Lorries [1960]

A Swift picture book Wild Bords and Animals of Britain [1959]

A Swift picture book The Circus and the Fair [1960]

A Swift picture book The wild west [1962]


A Swift picture book Aircraft [this is the 1962 reprint of the 1959 original]

A Swift picture book Aircraft [1961]

A Swift picture book Motor Racing [1961]

A Swift picture book Ballet [1961]

A Swift picture book Trains of the world [1962]

A Swift picture book Transport oddities [1962]

A Swift picture book Cars of the world [1962]

1 comment:

  1. And then there are the Swift books which never happened under that brand:
    "Animals and their young"
    and
    "Birds and their Nests" which I've yet to share. Both of them used Swift features but they were published by Longacre Press

    ReplyDelete